Friday, October 17, 2008

Desperado

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒啊~ 你怎還不醒醒?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
你撐在圍牆上觀望, 還不夠久?
Oh, you're a hard one
唉~ 你這固執的傢伙
I know that you got your reasons
我知道你有你的理由
These things that are pleasin' you
而現在讓你快樂的事
Can hurt you somehow
難說將來不會是傷害

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
喂~ 你還不把那張方塊皇后拿走
She'll beat you if she's able
她逮到機會, 就會把你揍垮
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
其實你很清楚, 紅心皇后才是你的王牌
Now it seems to me, some fine things
對我來說, 所有好牌
Have been laid upon your table
已經都攤在你眼前了
But you only want the ones that you can't get
可是, 你卻只想要那些你無法得到的!

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
亡命之徒啊~ 你已經不年輕了喔
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
你的痛苦你的飢渴, 正在趕著你回老家
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
而所謂自由, 喔自由, 只不過是人們口中的傳說
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
其實, 走到哪裡都是監牢

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
在如此寒冷的冬天, 你的雙腳難道不感到冰冷?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
天空沒有飄雪, 陽光也不照耀
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
黑夜與白天已經無法分辨
You're loosin' all your highs and lows
人生也無所謂高潮或低潮
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
當一切感覺都消失, 可不可笑?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒啊~ 你怎還不醒醒?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
快從你圍牆下來, 打開大門!
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
天空也許會下雨, 但頂上仍會有彩虹
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late
好好讓一個人來愛你, 趁一切都還來得及

0 comments: